Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Update after a year

I am still an emotional wreck.

Aliyah is more beautiful than ever.
She hugs me. Cuddles with me ALOT.

I cannot believe that epilepsy is still ruining her life. Taking her childhood away.

Sometimes I picture her talking to me like a regular 3 year old.
telling me about her days.
Telling me how much she loves me.

But man ahhhh am I ever going to get that from her.
I do not want her to be "special" I want her to be normal. I know I am asking too much right now but I can't help but to ask.

I always wonder what is she thinking. how much does she understand.

I still envy other parents and their "normal child" especially when they have a daughter. I will overcome this someday but today I am angry, less angry then yesterday.

I love watching Dance moms and toddlers and tiaras and pretend Aliyah is one of them. I know how pathetic but its my dream my little girl would be like those little girls someday, but little by little I am learning how to let go of that dream and keep my head held high to see her life will most likely never be that way.

I hate what my daughter is going through.WHY!?!
I remember people talking about selling their soul to the devil (isnt that what some people do when they feel they have no one to go to?) I think I would in a heartbeat, in return to have Aliyah's normal perfect life .. a seizure-free life.... I have always pictured her to have. But some how I have enough faith to not fall into that mental note and pray Aliyah's life will get better.






2 comments:

  1. Give your heart to Jesus instead. Give Aliyah He loves her and He loves you...I will keep you in prayer. Talk to Jesus, tell Him how you feel. As Him for help. I pray you and Aliyah's life will be better.;;;when we took the Honda up for an oil change I looked for you but they said you had moved....I will be praying for you.
    Gloria Phifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Gloria !!!! You are soon sweet!!! Thank you, I will continue to pray just sometimes I feel so empty and overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete