Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Aliyah VS Infantile Spasms won 1st place in the Midwest Region of the Epilepsy Foundation Campaign

The Epilepsy Foundation started the "Now I know" Campaign.

Aliyah VS Infantile Spasms won 1st place in the Midwest Region of the Epilepsy Foundation Campaign back in January 2013

They asked "When it comes to epilepsy, what do you know now that you wish you knew sooner?"

This video was made to share some of the things I wish I knew when my baby was initially diagnosed with Infantile Spasms, a rare and severe form of Epilepsy.

I did this video in one night! I messed up on the campaign's name!!!
I know how embarrassing :/ But that was the name my friend informed me of :( Oh well I just wanted to make this video to help in any way.

If you are planning to make one please let me know!!!! So I can share with other IS parents, especially the ones that just found out.


No comments:

Post a Comment